I am sooo grateful for Air-conditioning... I don't know how folks did without it.. and I "can not" remember back that far... lol
Today we did our run to our 2 favorite stores... Costco and Meijer's... it's almost like a date day... haha We get to snack on Costco's freebies, well he can, 'some' I can do too. And we run into folks we know and we walked the whole store. (Several times) We stocked up on paper goods on sale, and then just got the stuff on our list. Lists are good... you don't forget and you don't impulse buy.. :-)
Sooo no treadmill today... cause sure enough, we got to the back of the store and I had to use the washroom, where is it...yup! all the way up front!! (Probably more information than you wanted.)
Bud has been having tummy problems lately. Cramping and so he has finally made an appointment with the Dr. for Thursday. I sure hope he doesn't have any major problems.
This getting old "ain't for sissies!!"
And today we lost another friend from church. Marvin was having a rough time of it after losing Ruth and then losing his leg. He is home with the Lord and got a new body... what a great expectation that is!
There is much to look forward to for those that know (and I mean really know) Jesus...
Not much else happening.. trying to keep the flowers and tomatoes alive in this heat... so far so good.
till next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment