Love & Marriage

Love & Marriage
Mary & Bud "Ain't we cute?" 2014

Friday, July 6, 2012

A Quiet Day on The Homefront

IF I had one of these, I just might be in it today! Providing it was hanging in the basement! ha ha ha... TOO TOO Hot out... Temperatures OVER 100 and the humidity, after the rain, is like a sauna out there.

Bud it working on getting our water lines to the old washer changed for the new one when it gets here next week... but they are being stubborn about letting go!! (Oh well, it is keeping him occupied all day.)

I have gotten breakfast & lunch and dishes out of the way... Bed made..one little house plant re-potted and not much else. 
I think I am still discombobulated!! lol

After the storms yesterday around here, especially in Merrillville, I really feel for those without A/C and those men that are working outside trying to clean up the mess. 
I cannot imagine!  And I wonder what the good Lord is trying to say to us as He for sure has some of our attention. Storms of all kind all over the country!Especially what is he saying to those of us that know Him and who really is in charge of all things.
AH... "IF"  "MY" people... will.... then I will hear... and ...
2nd Chronicles 7:14 has really been running thru my mind for Christians and America...

I remember Randy Jones once saying to me, 2 things.. God make statements... the Devil questions. AND when you read Scripture, read it several times & put the emphasis on a different word, and you will get much more meaning. Very good hints.. and let me tell you, he was a wise man.
Most times we run over Scripture soooo fast as we read that we just never get the added benefit of that simple suggestion.

Yup... time to get into some more Scripture, and put into practice for myself... the best thing is getting it "out" of the Book and "into" life!
I Love the Life Application Bible too.. yes it is all about "applying" to myself and letting the Lord take care of everyone else as I allow Him to ....
do his work here in me... Lord Change Me..
   Well I am out of here now... feeling better and less discombobulated..  *smiling*  Thanks dear Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment