Love & Marriage

Love & Marriage
Mary & Bud "Ain't we cute?" 2014

Friday, January 31, 2014

Frugality....

Hey man, I don't know if that is a word, but that has come into my mind today.

I had an app't. to get my toenails clipped and so Bud suggested that while we were out, we should stop by the store on the way and get a  few things we might need. Good idea!
Save time, save fuel, etc.

So, while I was at the Dr.'s he ran over to the special diesel fuel place he likes that is close by..  one job done... filled up that baby!

Then off to the store we go. I had a short list so it shouldn't take long... phooey!!! Gobs of people out! I know they said snow again, but really!! OOPS forgot this is also Super Bowl weekend. OH ME!

Well it took much longer getting thru the aisles with all the people, and I am sure many were in a complete daze!! haha

We had our coupons and our stuff clipped online that was on sale...
Got plenty for the birds too, Great sale on that stuff.
I was sooo happy to have saved a good amount, but even happier to get home!!

Yes, we have always *planned* our routes so we don't back track and waste either time or gas/fuel. Sure helps to shorten the time out too. (Well except for today)

Yup, a penny saved IS a penny earned, in more ways than one.

Supper of delicious leftovers is done and now I am off to my chair. Guess I'll be doing a lot of crocheting, they say another BIG winter snowstorm is coming again this weekend!
Brrrrr... & Grrrrrr... :-)   
I hope I don't have to miss another Sunday at church!!   Help Lord! this is all your doing ya know. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Another storm?? You're kidding!

    I have had enough of the snow. Ready for springtime and walks in the park!

    ReplyDelete