Love & Marriage

Love & Marriage
Mary & Bud "Ain't we cute?" 2014

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Pie's will do it!

  This has truly been the longest shut-in winter in a good while...
  We are now thawing out and seeing a touch of green... feels sooo good.

  But keeping an active retired man busy that has some physical limitations... Oops.. I didn't mean to say bad words.. but we all know the truth... lol
  So how do you keep him busy?
 
You let his desire for pie overwhelm him, find a new pie crust to try, and stay out of the kitchen!!! ha ha

  I am Gluten-free and so when I found this new pie crust at the store, I bought 2 tubs since it was on sale... I intended to get at is shortly but... desire & curiosity got the best of him!! I hear clinking in my kitchen.. what is going on..?  Yes! He's in there playing with the dough! ha ha
   So far we've had Apple, and Cherry.. gotta get some more dough, cause I've been told Pumpkin is next!!!

   Love a man busy in the kitchen, and out of my hair, with goodies to eat the result. lol
And as Mom Gulley would say.."it was almost good enough to make you 'swaller' your tongue!"

No comments:

Post a Comment