Love & Marriage

Love & Marriage
Mary & Bud "Ain't we cute?" 2014

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Weather & Busy Busy days

  It seems like Summer just rolled over winter & spring!! I tho probably a majority of 1, missed winter and am definitely NOT ready for hot weather this soon!
           Could there really be this global warming? 

Not going to get into that with anyone or fuss about it. I will just rest in the Lord and what he allows or plans.. 

   As for being busy... boy we sure are.. and things seem to get busier as we age. (some of that must be due to aging and being a bit slower)haha
  But we have family things, church things, friend things, doctor appointment up the wahzoo, and just the normal routines of life. Cooking, housework, yard work, etc.
   But has anything changed? Not really, just varied. 

I remember the days of our younger lives.. Busy ! Worked outside the home a bit.. 3 kids, dog, housework, yard work, families, friends, kid functions.. etc. 
    Just a matter of Priorities, Planning, and then working the Plan really. 
    Tho sometimes we can bite off a bit too much. Can't we? How's that working for us? & In the scheme of Eternity... what will really matter?
    Jesus was pressed with the crowds, and in His humanness drew away for refreshing I'm sure.  So I believe that is important for me too.
  There can be little bites of times away, a few hours or just a day, or a week.. but are necessary for our refreshing too. Be careful what you chose to do and with whom. Will it refresh/charge the batteries of your spirit, heart & soul.  I hope it does.  And in the process can we also pass along refreshment to others?
   Give and it shall be given unto you... pressed down shaken together, overflowing ........
   God, our all sufficient provider of all we need, marks out paths & counts our steps.... As we press toward the mark... HIM.... 
Thanks dear Blog for a few minutes of Rest & Relaxing...  Just mulling things over...    Till next time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment